Thursday, February 20, 2014

IPSY: February 2014

I received my first Ipsy bag today after being on the wait list for MONTHS! So excited! The bag itself is super adorable. Love the pink with the pink/white leopard print inside. It will definitely be my new travel bag.

Nail polish is not pictured. At this point, I had already used it and added it to the rest of my nail polishes. :)



Review Time:


POP Beauty | Plump Pout Mini in Fuchsia Freesia


I got the Fuchsia shade and was like, 'oh hell, that's really pink!', but once I put it on, I was relatively surprised. The color wasn't as out-there as I thought it would be and actually goes on pretty subtly. 
Smells funky, though, and feels pretty sticky. I'm not a big fan of glosses and I definitely don't use a plumper, ever. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it, just probably won't use it.
6/10 would use again.


Zoya | Nail Polish in Dot


I actually really, really like this color! I bite my nails so I never wear a lot of polish, but I had to put this on right away. It's so dainty and feminine. Definitely my favorite item out of the bag this month! 
9/10 would use again!


Tini Beauty | Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One in Violette

Love the color! I got Violette and I am super happy with it! I love wearing purple shades and I can't wait to use this as a base to build upon. I have only swatched on my hand so far, but it has a gorgeous shimmer. I'll be using it for sure tomorrow morning!
10/10 would use again! (and have)


J.Cat Beauty | Eyelashes and Eyelash Glue in EL15


I was so excited to get these babies! I felt like this is just what I needed before my Valentine's date night with the Hubby. Only problems were I've never in my life worn false eyelashes and once I got them on (after 45 minutes!), they were WAY too dramatic. I ended up taking them off and trimming them down to just the outer 5th or so and wearing them that way. I love that the glue is black as well. It's a little hard to see putting it on because of that, but it seems to hold very well once it gets tacky. 
9/10 would use again.


Skyn Iceland | Fresh Start Mask with IceAge Mud


I'm not going to lie, I am very hesitant to use this product. I have really sensitive skin and masks of any kind freak me out. I'm not sure that I will use these, but I've heard some really great things about it. If I end up sucking it up and using in the future, I will keep you all posted. This is my least favorite item out of this month's Glam Bag. 
2/10 would use again.



Join me on ipsy and subscribe to get your own Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. That's like getting $40-50 for only $10! Most of the products are full-sized, also! Michelle Phan curates the bags! 

Check it out here: ipsy Glam Bags


Disclosure: This post contains referral links. Images from Ipsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment