Saturday, January 4, 2014
2014's Bucket List
Instead of setting a resolution for myself for the new year, I'd rather make a bucket list of sorts. Lord knows I'm not getting any younger! Without further ado, I give you the 28 things I want to cross off my list before I turn 28 in October:
1. Be able to run at least a mile without slowing down or stopping.
2. Buy and move into a bigger house. (My kids are getting too big to share a room!)
3. Pay off all debts (except for student loans).
4. Learn to take pictures like the pros.
5. Take a class to learn something new.
6. Stop biting my nails.
7. Spend more time with my kids.
8. Take a family vacation.
9. Go camping!
10. Have date night with the hubby at least twice a month.
11. Find a new hobby.
12. Crochet something I (or someone) can actually wear.
13. Finally finish that scarf I've been knitting for over a month! (Still only 4 inches long...)
14. Learn more programming languages.
15. Work out at least 3 times a week. No excuses.
16. Update my personal website.
17. Update my resume! D:
18. Do something special for me (massage, spa day, etc.)
19. Take the kids to Worlds/Oceans of Fun in KC
20. Blog a hair tutorial.
21. Try more foods.
22. Eat CLEAN(er)!
23. Stop drinking pop entirely.
24. Run the ColorRun.
25. Lean how to BLEND
26. Make killer wings.
27. Upload a YouTube tutorial/tip video.
28. Be the best mom and wife I can be by staying happy and healthy! ♥
No particular order. But each time I finish 5 I am going to reward myself with a little something-something I've been wanting for awhile. Sounds like a win-win to me! I'll go through and update my list once a month starting in February!
What would you put on your list?